Sep 10, 2020
Pick up a copy of Crap Taxidermy here.
Show Sponsor: Go to huntingguns101.com to receive specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs as well as access to our EXCLUSIVE Facebook community and EXCLUSIVE discounts on certain outfitted hunts Big Game Hunting Adventures in Africa or Canada.
1) Brief overview of taxidermy terminology
2) Difference between finished taxidermy and raw trophies
3) Why it's important to research your taxidermist before your hunt and to be actively involved in the whole process
4) Why you're asking for trouble if you try to save money with a cheap taxidermist
5) Things to keep in mind that will both save you money AND ensure you still receive a quality taxidermy product
6) Pros and cons of doing taxidermy overseas vs in your home country
If you want to join a community where you can have these sorts discussions with other veteran hunters who have been there and done that, then you NEED to checkout huntingguns101.com.
There, you’ll receive some specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs regardless of whether you want to hunt deer or pronghorn in the lower 48, moose in Alaska, or cape buffalo in Africa.
You’ll also get access to a Facebook community EXCLUSIVELY for Big game Hunting Podcast listeners where you can get regular access to ME as well as lots of other experienced hunters and shooters who can answer your questions and give you feedback.
And to top it all off, members receive EXCLUSIVE discounts on outfitted hunts through Big Game Hunting Adventures. Booking just ONE hunt will MORE than cover what it costs to join the group!
In fact, you get so much useful stuff from joining the community that I’m practically giving it all way considering what I’m charging for it.
Head on over to huntingguns101.com and sign up. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in our Facebook group!