May 14, 2020
Show Sponsor: Get some high quality, reasonably priced ammo using the bullets discussed in this podcast at Lucky Gunner. That link, plus the links below, is an affiliate link. This means I will earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to create free content that’s useful to hunters like yourself. Thanks for your support.
Giveaway: I'm giving away 3 copies of Ryan Cleckner's book The Long Range Shooting Handbook to listeners of the show. To enter, subscribe to the Big Game Hunting Podcast, leave a rating and review on whatever podcast service you use, and share the show on your social media account. Email screenshots showing you completed those steps to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The story of John Nosler's famous encounter with a moose in British Columbia and the events that happened as a result of that hunt.
2) What you need to know about the Nosler Partition bullet (get ammo using Nosler Partition bullets here)
3) What you need to know about the Nosler AccuBond bullet (get ammo using Nosler AccuBond bullets here)
4) What you need to know about the Nosler AccuBond Long Range bullet (get ammo using Nosler AccuBond Long Range bullets here)
5) What you need to know about the Nosler Ballistic Tip bullet (get ammo using Nosler Ballistic Tip bullets here)
6) What you need to know about the Nosler E-Tip bullet (get ammo using Nosler E-Tip bullets here)
7) What you need to know about the Nosler Cartridges: the 22, 26, 27, 28, 30, and 33 Nosler. Ballistic Tip (get Nosler rifle here)
Visit the show notes page to see cross-section photos of each bullet.
Learn more about the Nosler Partition here.
Learn more about the Nosler Ballistic Tip here.
Learn more about the Nosler E-Tip here.