Sep 17, 2020
Show Sponsor: Go to huntingguns101.com to receive specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs as well as access to our EXCLUSIVE Facebook community and EXCLUSIVE discounts on certain outfitted hunts Big Game Hunting Adventures in Africa or Canada.
1) Overview of the Boone & Crockett Club record book: the history of the club, how the record book got started, how their measuring system evolved over the years, and the benefits of the program.
2) Brief overview of the Pope & Young Club record book and how it's different from the B&C record book.
3) Brief overview of the Longhunter Society record book and how it's different from the B&C and P&Y record books.
4) Description of the Safari Club International Record book and why it's a unique program.
5) Pros and cons of entering animals into the various record books.
Learn more about the history of the Pope & Young Club here
Learn more about the Longhunter Society here
If you want to join a community where you can have these sorts discussions with other veteran hunters who have been there and done that, then you NEED to checkout huntingguns101.com.
There, you’ll receive some specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs regardless of whether you want to hunt deer or pronghorn in the lower 48, moose in Alaska, or cape buffalo in Africa.
You’ll also get access to a Facebook community EXCLUSIVELY for Big game Hunting Podcast listeners where you can get regular access to ME as well as lots of other experienced hunters and shooters who can answer your questions and give you feedback.
And to top it all off, members receive EXCLUSIVE discounts on outfitted hunts through Big Game Hunting Adventures. Booking just ONE hunt will MORE than cover what it costs to join the group!
In fact, you get so much useful stuff from joining the community that I’m practically giving it all way considering what I’m charging for it.
Head on over to huntingguns101.com and sign up. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in our Facebook group!