Aug 6, 2020
Show Giveaway:Follow me on Instagram (@the_big_game_hunter), find the post I’ve made about this episode, and then comment with what species of game you’re planning on hunting next as well as the rifle and cartridge you plan on using for that hunt. I'll pick one winner from everyone who enters and send them a Nosler hat and shirt plus a $50 gift card that's good for anything at the Nosler online store.
Show Sponsor: Go to huntingguns101.com to receive specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs as well as access to our EXCLUSIVE Facebook community and EXCLUSIVE discounts on certain outfitted hunts Big Game Hunting Adventures in Africa or Canada.
1) Brief overview of the history on the firearms side of Nosler and what the company is up to today.
2) What you need to know about the Nosler Mountain Carbon rifle.
3) What you need to know about the Nosler Long Range Carbon rifle.
4) What you need to know about the Nosler Heritage rifle.
5) What you need to know about the Nosler Liberty rifle.
6) What you need to know about Nosler Custom rifle.
7) Left-handed rifle options from Nosler.
8) Reasons why a hunter would want to buy a rifle with a wood or carbon fiber stock.
9) Disucssion on the type of action used by Nosler rifles.
10) Discussion on Nosler's accuracy guarantee.
11) What the future holds with developments from Nosler.
Learn more about Nosler rifles here.
How would you like to receive some specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs?
What about a Facebook community EXCLUSIVELY for Big game Hunting Podcast listeners and readers of the Big Game Hunting Blog where you can receive answers to all of your questions from me?
Would you like to receive some EXCLUSIVE discounts on outfitted hunts through Big Game Hunting Adventures in Africa or Canada?
If that sounds appealing to you, head on over to huntingguns101.com.
So, head on over to huntingguns101.com and sign up. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in our NEW Facebook group!