Dec 23, 2021
Today Joseph von Benedikt is back is on the show with us for our second successful bighorn sheep hunt recap in as many months today. We’re going to talk about how Joseph got this opportunity, the importance of maintaining good physical fitness and of taking care of your gear in the off season, the story of his hunt, some lessons he learned along the way, and what the future holds for him.
Show Sponsor: Go to HuntingGuns101.com and sign up for my free E-Book to also receive the my weekly ammo supply updates I send out to people that live in the United States.
Learn the essential information about practical ballistics, hunting firearms, and ammunition that will improve your odds of success on future hunts by purchasing the Hunting Guns 101 training at huntingguns101.com/form.
1) How Joseph got this opportunity to hunt bighorn sheep on such short notice.
2) What his goals were for the hunt and what size/age sheep he was allowed to shoot.
2) The story of his hunt.
4) The details of the rifle set-up and ammunition he used on this hunt.
5) What the future holds for Joseph.
6) The importance of being physically fit and otherwise prepared to take advantage of a hunting opportunity like this one if and when it comes around for you
Purchase the Hunting Guns 101 online training and you'll learn the essentials of practical ballistics and what firearms, sighting systems, cartridges, and ammunition you should be using on your future hunts to improve your odds of success afield.
You will also learn things like:
1) Joseph's Personal Instagram Page
2) Check out Joseph's podcast: The Backcountry Hunting Podcast on Apple Podcasts
3) Backcountryhuntingpodcast.net – Web site For the Backcountry Hunting Podcast