Dec 31, 2020
Show Sponsor: Sign up for the Muzzleloaders 101 course at muzzleloaders101.com/buy and I’ll take you by the hand and guide you through the whole process of getting started hunting with a muzzleloader. I’ll help you decide what gear you need, help you SAVE money when you buy that gear, and teach you how to use all that stuff safely and effectively.
1) Details on my short term goals for 2021.
2) What my medium terms goals are and how I plan on accomplishing those goals.
3) How I plan on accomplishing my long term goal of harvesting a bull moose.
4) A brief sneak peak at what 2021 holds for The Big Game Hunting Podcast.
5) Why I'm planning on hunting more with a muzzleloader going forward and how you can enjoy some of those same benefits. I recently discussed the importance of goal setting with you. Like I mentioned, I set some ambitious goals when I moved to El Paso a few years ago and I finally accomplished them this past fall. Well, that means it’s time to set new goals. So, I’m going to go over those new goals with you right now, give you a brief overview of how I plan on accomplishing them, and give you a preview of what 2021 will look like with the Big Game Hunting Podcast.
GoHunt has some of the most comprehensive information available anywhere on where to go to hunt iconic western animals (like mule deer, pronghorn, and elk). They specialize in providing information necessary on how to draw the necessary tag, and what hunting tactics work best in specific areas. I’ve used goHUNT for the past several years with great success and cannot recommend them highly enough. With their help, I’ve been able to find and draw “hidden gem” tags in several different states that there’s no way I would have known about on my own.
Check them out at goHunt.com and Use the promo code “BIGGAMEHUNTER” when you sign up for a new INSIDER membership to get $50 in store credit at the goHUNT gear shop. So, not only will you get the most up to date western drawing odds, but you’ll also get a discount on some good quality hunting gear to go along with it.
Due in part to all the craziness going on these days, more people are hunting than ever before and using a muzzleloader can give you unique access to special seasons and hunting areas where hunting pressure is lower. Hunting with a muzzleloader is also a really fulfilling and enjoyable way to enjoy the outdoors and expand your hunting opportunities.
Fortunately, the Muzzleloaders 101 course makes learning to hunt with a muzzleloader easier than ever!
The Muzzleloaders 101 course is an all-in-one solution where I’ll take you by the hand and guide you through the whole process of getting started hunting with a muzzleloader. I’ll help you decide what gear you need, help you SAVE money when you buy that gear, and teach you how to use all that stuff safely and effectively. Plus, we’re giving away a FREE muzzleloader to 1 of the first 100 people who sign up for the course.
Head on over to muzzleloaders101.com/buy and sign up for instant access.